SBAC Practice Tests NEW!
Read Mr. Eagan's blog here (NEW)
To anonymously report a bullying incident click here or call (925) 335-5888. You can also send a text message to 925-727-DONT (925-727-3668).
Remind 101 Text Message Updates: text (925) 297-6092 code @0dc3e to sign up
MJHS Wins Sustainable Contra Costa Award
MJHS was a finalist in Sustainable Contra Costa's nominations for educational institutions who are making a global difference. We started a recycling program last year and at our lunches reduced our garbage by 50%, and increased our recycling to a point we had to have another commercial recycle dumpster added to our site. Both the House and Senate provided MJHS certificates. Great job Bullpups!
Costa Rica Trip Information
In June, 2015 there is a Costa Rica trip students can participate in. Mr. Webb is the sponsor of this trip, and the informational meeting is coming up on Oct. 20th at 5:50 pm in D 106. Click here for the flier for the upcoming informational meeting. Click here for an additional flier.
Cyber/Internet Safety Parent Night on Oct. 22nd
Martinez Police Department and MJHS are hosting a Cyber/Internet Safety Parent Night on Oct. 22nd at 6:00 pm in the auditorium. This event is free and very informative. Please click here for the flier
8th Grade Yearbook Ads
Get your 8th grade yearbook ads done soon! The deadline is January, so be working on them now. Refer to the flier here
IMPORTANT CURRENT RESOURCES/REMINDERS
1) Please read Mr. Eagan's welcome back letter here.
2) The October PTSA Newsletter is here
3) Be sure to subscribe to our Twitter (@MJHSBullpups), Instagram (MJHSBULLPUPS), and Remind text message service (check the homepage for directions).
4) Click on the link for the 2014-2015 Student Planner 2014-2015 Student Planner.pdf
5) Please do not drop off your student prior to 7:30 am as there is not adult supervision on campus prior to then.
6) The computer lab/student center will be open at 7:30 am M-F. Students may sit and work on the new couches, work at the computers, or at the work tables. The library is open after school M-F until 3:30 for students. There are computers in both places, so students can access Haiku and complete homework.
What Does Common Core Look Like in MUSD (BTSN movie)
Join The PTSA!
If you haven't joined the PTSA, please do so! Click here for the information on joining.
Authorization to Administer Medication at School
Attached is the form that authorizes school personnel to administer medications to students. Parents who want their students to receive prescription or over-the-counter medications at school must submit this form. Please submit to the student services office. Click here for the authorization form
Check each teacher webpage for student assignments.
MJHS Bullpup Daily Bulletin
Watch the daily bulletin here.
Follow Us On Instagram
SBAC vs. CST Testing Info
Read here a letter to parents on the new testing (SBAC) taking place instead of the STAR tests.