SBAC Practice Tests NEW!
To anonymously report a bullying incident click here or call (925) 335-5888. You can also send a text message to 925-727-DONT (925-727-3668).
Remind 101 Text Message Updates: text (925) 297-6092 code @0dc3e to sign up
What Does Common Core Look Like in MUSD (BTSN movie)
Fall Dance--Sept. 26th for Grades 6-8
Click here for the information and permission slip for the Fall Dance!
IMPORTANT CURRENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
1) Please read Mr. Eagan's welcome back letter here.
2) The PTSA Newsletter is here
3) Be sure to subscribe to our Twitter (@MJHSBullpups), Instagram (MJHSBULLPUPS), and Remind text message service (check the homepage for directions).
4) Click on the link for the 2014-2015 Student Planner 2014-2015 Student Planner.pdf
5) Please do not drop off your student prior to 7:30 am as there is not adult supervision on campus prior to then.
6) We need magazine fundraiser volunteers! Please sign up here
7) The computer lab/student center will be open at 7:30 am M-F starting this week. Students may sit and work on the new couches, work at the computers, or at the work tables.
MEF Run for Education Information and MEF Board Openings
MEF Run For Education
The 12th Annual Shell/MEF Run For Education is Sunday October 5th beginning at . There is a 10k run this year along with the 5k walk/run. Go to the MEF website at www.martinezedfoundation.com/run-for-ed/ for more information, to get the registration form or to sign up online. Parent volunteers are needed during the event, email email@example.com to volunteer. All proceeds from this event support MUSD schools!
Martinez Education Foundation
Meet Our New Staff for 2014-2015
Please welcome the following new staff to our MJHS community!
We have two new vice principals: 1) Mrs. Katie Sanchez.
2) Mr. Zachary Pless.
We have a few new teachers: 1) Amanda Moseley--special education.
2) Alexis Brown--special education.
3) Robin Flier--special education.
4) Megan Auluck--Math.
5) Nicole Jimenez--English.
6) Michael Benton--History/English.
7) Megan McFerrin--Part-time PE.
8) Irene Gryguc--special education.
9) Joanna Ayala--special education
10) Ami Nichols--special education (60%)
11) Beth Hawley--60% counselor.
Join The PTSA!
If you haven't joined the PTSA, please do so! Click here for the information on joining.
Authorization to Administer Medication at School
Attached is the form that authorizes school personnel to administer medications to students. Parents who want their students to receive prescription or over-the-counter medications at school must submit this form. Please submit to the student services office. Click here for the authorization form
Check each teacher webpage for student assignments.
Follow Us On Instagram
SBAC vs. CST Testing For This Year
Read here a letter to parents on the new testing this year instead of the STAR tests.
MJHS Bullpup Daily Bulletin
Watch the daily bulletin here