SBAC Practice Tests NEW!
To anonymously report a bullying incident click here or call (925) 335-5888. You can also send a text message to 925-727-DONT (925-727-3668).
Remind 101 Text Message Updates: text (925) 297-6092 code @0dc3e to sign up
IMPORTANT BACK TO SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
1) Arena registration is Monday and Tuesday August 18-19 from 1-6 pm. ALL 6th grade students and 7th grade students with the last names starting with A-L come on MONDAY. ALL 8th grade students and 7th grade students with the last names of M-Z come on Tuesday.
You will receive a letter by Friday, August 8th on how to do the on-line registration prior to Arena registration. Please call the main office for questions at (925) 335-5820.
2) Volunteers needed for registration! Sign up here
3) For on-line registration directions, click here
4) Please read Mr. Eagan's welcome back letter here.
Meet Our New Staff for 2014-2015
Please welcome the following new staff to our MJHS community!
We have two new vice principals: 1) Mrs. Katie Sanchez.
2) Mr. Zachary Pless.
We have a few new teachers: 1) Amanda Moseley--special education.
2) Alexis Brown--special education.
3) Robin Flier--special education.
4) Megan Auluck--Math.
5) Nicole Jimenez--English.
6) Michael Benton--History/English.
7) Megan McFerrin--Part-time PE.
8) Irene Gryguc--special education.
9) Joanna Ayala--special education.
10) Beth Hawley--60% counselor.
Join The PTSA!
If you haven't joined the PTSA, please do so! Click here for the information on joining.
Don't wait on your T-dap vaccination
Parents of 6th graders should be thinking about getting their children vaccinated for whooping cough in preparation for 7th grade. The vaccination, called Tdap, is often given around 5th grade, but many 6th graders still need the shot. State law requires all students to provide proof of the vaccination before starting 7th grade. Turn in shot records at anytime during the school year at the MJHS Student Services Office. Your child cannot start the 2014/2015 school year without Tdap verification.
Authorization to Administer Medication at School
Attached is the form that authorizes school personnel to administer medications to students. Parents who want their students to receive prescription or over-the-counter medications at school must submit this form. Please submit to the student services office. Click here for the authorization form
Check each teacher webpage for student assignments.
MJHS Bullpup Daily Bulletin
Watch the daily bulletin here
Follow Us On Instagram
SBAC vs. CST Testing For This Year
Read here a letter to parents on the new testing this year instead of the STAR tests.