SBAC Practice Tests NEW!
To anonymously report a bullying incident click here or call (925) 335-5888. You can also send a text message to 925-727-DONT (925-727-3668).
Remind 101 Text Message Updates: text (925) 297-6092 code @0dc3e to sign up
IMPORTANT BACK TO SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
1) Please read Mr. Eagan's welcome back letter here.
2) SCHOOL BEGINS ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 26th.
3) Find the suggested school supply list here
4) Click on the link for the 2014-2015 Student Planner 2014-2015 Student Planner.pdf
Meet Our New Staff for 2014-2015
Please welcome the following new staff to our MJHS community!
We have two new vice principals: 1) Mrs. Katie Sanchez.
2) Mr. Zachary Pless.
We have a few new teachers: 1) Amanda Moseley--special education.
2) Alexis Brown--special education.
3) Robin Flier--special education.
4) Megan Auluck--Math.
5) Nicole Jimenez--English.
6) Michael Benton--History/English.
7) Megan McFerrin--Part-time PE.
8) Irene Gryguc--special education.
9) Joanna Ayala--special education
10) Ami Nichols--special education (60%)
11) Beth Hawley--60% counselor.
Join The PTSA!
If you haven't joined the PTSA, please do so! Click here for the information on joining.
Authorization to Administer Medication at School
Attached is the form that authorizes school personnel to administer medications to students. Parents who want their students to receive prescription or over-the-counter medications at school must submit this form. Please submit to the student services office. Click here for the authorization form
Check each teacher webpage for student assignments.
MJHS Bullpup Daily Bulletin
Watch the daily bulletin here
Follow Us On Instagram
SBAC vs. CST Testing For This Year
Read here a letter to parents on the new testing this year instead of the STAR tests.